ASUS GeForce® DUAL GTX 1050Ti 4GB Dual-fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card
- New NVIDIA Pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency for fast, smooth gaming
- Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 FPS
- Supports the latest DirectX 12 and GeForce gaming features
- Plug and play design requires no PCIe power connectors for easy graphics upgrade
- Dual-fan Cooling provides double the airflow with 3x quieter performance
- Auto-Extreme Technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components to run faster and last longer than reference
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and XSplit Gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface
The Sweet Spot Performance
ASUS Dual series of GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti comes equipped with dual fan design for 2X greater air flow. While exclusive Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II components for superior stability. GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and real-time streaming. It provides best experience in games such as Overwatch, Dota 2, CS Go and League of Legend.
I/O Ports Highlight
- 1 X Native DVI-D
- 1 X Native HDMI 2.0
- 1 X Native DisplayPort
Optimized Style and Performance
Perfectly matched with ASUS Z170 motherboards
ASUS Dual series of GeForce® GTX 1050 TI graphics card and ASUS Z170 motherboards share perfectly matching color themes and are ready for Windows 10. Dual series of GeForce® GTX 1050 TI is equipped with DirectX 12 to squeeze more graphics performance from the CPU and prevent GPU bottlenecks.
Dual Fan Cooling
2X greater airflow.
Twin optimized fans carefully selected by engineers drive 2X greater airflow performance, combining enhanced cooling with a more pleasant gaming and computing environment.
Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II
Premium quality and the best reliability
ASUS graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-first 100% automated production process, and feature premium Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease component buzzing under load, and lower thermal temperatures for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TI
PCI Express 3.0
GPU Boost Clock : 1392 MHz
GPU Base Clock : 1290 MHz
Digital Max Resolution:7680x4320
DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0)
Display Port : Yes x 1 (Native) (Regular DP)
HDCP Support : Yes
ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
8.3 " x 4.5 " x 1.5 " Inch
21.2 x 11.4 x3.8 Centimeter
. To have the best cooling performance, ASUS DUAL-GTX1050TI-4G extends the fansink to 2 slots. Please double check you Chassis and Motherboard dimension prior to purchase to make sure it fits in your system!
. Note that the actual boost clock will vary depending on actual system conditions. For more information, please visit http://www.geforce.com/